Hi! My name is Bayta, and this is my new blog!
My logo is 😎Cool emoji.org so at the end of each page I will put it there.🙃
When I grow up I want to be a singer a YouTuber or a chef!
My dogs name is Amare. She is really cute. My moms name is Amanda and my dads name is Darick. My brothers name is Jackson and Harrison. They are older than me. My dad and mom created Bayta battles. I am the smallest of my family. I am the littlest person IN my family.
Out of all of my family I am eight. My cousins are older and so are my brothers so ... yah. I love to write✍🏻 Draw angels and devils😇😈 and making my blog! 😎Cool emoji.org

Comments

  1. Bayta, I enjoyed reading your blog. You did a really fantastic job for your first posting!! You included a lot of information and did a great job. I don't even know how to do this!! Can hardly wait for the next entry!!! Love you, Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bayta it is kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts